Plymouth, MN Posted: 3/22/2019
Our client is seeking experienced machine builders for precision assembly and troubleshooting of custom designed automated equipment. Openings for both mechanical and electrical machine builders.
- Perform assembly of mechanical, electrical and the frames of the machines including subassemblies, sensors, safety guards and related components
- Skillfully use hand tools, power tools as well as measurement equipment to accurately assemble machines to customer specifications
- Electrical control panel wiring and installation and system level testing
- Associates or technical diploma in Automation and Robotics or equivalent machine builder work experience
- Ability to read blueprints/schematics
- Have significant mechanical and electrical aptitude & proven troubleshooting capabilities
- Must have the ability to work independently
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here