Plymouth, MN Posted: 3/21/2019
Our client, one of the nation's largest developers and management companies for affordable housing is seeking a highly motivated Project Architect to add to their in-house Architecture and Construction team. Work for a company that promotes professional and personal growth and development as well as contributes time, expertise, and charitable donations to support the communities they work with. You will also be offered a competitive benefits package to include bonuses which have consistently been at 10% annually.
- Works closely with the Director of Architecture in creating drawing and specification standards.
- Will see projects through from concept through construction, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of projects.
- Responsible for project management including design, production, staff, and clients.
- Works closely with our in-house Construction team to produce documents that will be efficient, consistent, and contractor friendly.
- Professional Degree (M.Arch or B.Arch), registered Architect, NCARB
- 8+ years of experience, 5+ post licensure
- Experience coordinating with other team members and external consultants
- Experience working with housing agencies and tax credit housing experience a plus
- Experience in new construction and renovation of multi-family housing projects
- Strong graphic and visualization skills to create design ideas and detail standards
- Proficiency in Revit and 3D modeling software
- Knowledge of Microsoft based software applications - Outlook, Excel, Word
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time, both local and national
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service. #ZR
Already have an account? Log in here