Application Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science
- 3-15 years related experience
- Experience with C++, Java, or similar programming languages
- Capable of reading and understanding wiring diagrams
- Experience with structural programming, controls and instrumentation, data acquisition, and/or mechanical/electrical testing preferred
- Strong with Microsoft Office applications
- Solid communication skills & strong customer facing skills
- Must be comfortable with up to 30% travel requirements including domestic and international trips; valid driver’s license and passport required
- ITAR required US Person
Due to the nature of the work, our client requires the individual hired to be either a permanent resident or U.S. Citizen.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.