Senior Structural Engineer
Plymouth, MN Posted: 1/7/2019
Konik PrimeStaff is partnering with a leading Consulting Engineering firm in the Twin Cities seeking a Senior Structural Engineer for commercial and/ or industrial project types.
- Preparation of high quality construction documentation including calculations, drawings and specifications.
- Oversee and mentor engineers and technical staff
- Serve as main client contact on some projects
- Prepare, review and execute proposals
- Schedule and track project workflow
- Maintain project scope, schedules and budgets
- Prepare and edit specifications and drawings for projects
- Communicate with clients/contractors regarding RFIs and field questions, as requested.
- Perform site visits during design phase and construction phase site observations; production of site observation reports as required
- Manage project closeout
- Participate in marketing efforts in key market sectors
- Potential 25% travel to construction job sites
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural emphasis
- PE and 7+ years of engineering experience
- Previous experience mentoring and / or supervising staff is preferred
- Experience with siesmic analysis and design
- Strong analytical skills and building code knowledge
- Adept at engineering software
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit preferred
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here