Architectural Job Captain
Eden Prairie, MN Posted: 12/18/2018
Growing company with an excellent culture, benefit package and challenging design projects is seeking an Architectural Job Captain to join their team. In this role, you will assist Architectural Project Managers and coordinate the technical documentation of next-generation commercial projects.
You'll get to:
- Coordinate and assemble construction document sets
- Lead and assist architectural project teams including external consultants through project development and construction administration phases
- Collaborate with PA's to prepare and manage architectural budgets
- Review and process RFI's and change management documents during construction administration
- Coordinate with architectural staff to ensure new prototypical details are issued for all projects
- Create presentation drawings and rendered exhibits for permits, bids and public use
- Bachelor of Science, Architecture or related degree
- Minimum four years of architecture experience with commercial building projects
- Previous experience with construction administration and project management
- Strong Revit skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines independently and within a team
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here