Princeton, MN Posted: 12/4/2018
*** Machine Builder ***
Seeking Electrical and Mechanical technicians to build automated equipment.
- Based on blueprint and schematic drawings, assemble and test precision electro-mechanical automated equipment.
- Perform asembly of mechanical, electrical, and the structural framework of the equipment including assemblies, sensors, safety guards, and related components.
- Use hand tools, power tools, and measurement equipment to accurately assemble equipment to customer specifications.
- Basic electrical wiring, hardware, debug, troubleshooting of machinery
- Understanding of motor control including VFD’s, Servo and Stepper technology
- 1+ year of experience of machine building and/or technical degree in automation and robotics
- Ability to read blueprints/schematics
- Strong mechanical and fabrication skills
- Electrical safe work practices; AC and DC electrical theory; reading electrical schematics
- Stable employment history required
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here