Director of Workplace Strategy
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 7/16/2018
Konik PrimeStaff has partnered with a leading architecture, interior design and landscape development firm that is currently hiring for a Director of Workplace Strategy. This is a key national and strategic leadership role.
This position is primarily focused on the generation of professional services for the firm measured by number/value of opportunities, resulting in sales and revenue goals.
- Attend networking events focused on workplace strategy
- Work with marketing to promote the company to workplace industry
- Provide leadership for the Workplace Studio Group
- Participate in strategic annual planning development
- Participate in firm Discipline Groups
- Assist Market Group Leaders in coordinating staff efforts
- Provide Specific Project Leadership
- Lead, guide and manage projects, teams, and budgets
- Develop strategic project planning
- Deliver profitable projects as defined by firm
- Provide client care and retention for key workplace projects
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience working with corporate interiors, development based and/or build to suit projects in a project management and business development capacity
- Exceptional relationship management skills including the ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with others inside and outside of the organization.
- Demonstrated vision strategic thinking in an entrepreneurial environment including the ability to support, promote, and ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values.
- The ability to influence others by gaining others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects and solutions.
- Results orientation with the ability to focus personal efforts on achieving results consistent with the studio and the organization’s objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams and guide group efforts including providing appropriate level of feedback concerns group and individual progress.
- Proficiency in Bluebeam, Office 365 and Deltek Vision desired.
- Licensure or Certification preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service
Already have an account? Log in here