Senior Project Architect
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 3/8/2019
Senior Project Architect
Pajama Days, Donut Friday’s, company outings and happy hours, bean bag tournaments and a company softball team. These are just a few things that make up the great culture of the firm we are currently working with.
Our client provides complete planning, design and architectural services to clients located throughout the United States, as well as parts of Canada. This organization has obtained solid growth by developing mutually rewarding, long-term relationships with their clients. Their success is based on excellence of design, timely project delivery, and first-class service.
If you’re looking for a new position and want to work in a casual, fun environment in the hottest neighborhood in the country, come check out this exciting Senior Project Architect opportunity!
The Senior Project Architect will manage their own project team and be responsible for bringing in new clients and expanding the current as well as new market sector opportunities. Excellent potential for Executive Management role in future.
- Develop design, construction documents and working knowledge of specifications
- Provide detailing and technical documentation
- Quality control supervision
- Coordination of consultants and clients
- Business development
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Mentor and train staff
- Registered Architect
- 8+ years’ experience is required
- Industrial and/or retail experience preferred
- AUTOCAD and/or REVIT experience required
- Works well in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite tools
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service
Already have an account? Log in here