Princeton, MN Posted: 3/5/2019
$23-35/hr | Contract to Hire | Princeton, MN
Growing engineering and manufacturing company is seeking to add a seasoned Mechanical Designer to their team to produce automated machine designs using AutoCAD and Inventor. This is an excellent long-term opportunity for a candidate with a strong mechanical machine design background.
Mechanical Drafter Qualifications:
- Formal training in Mechanical Drafting/Design or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Mechanical Drafting/Design experience required; 10+ years of experience preferred
- Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD and either Inventor or SolidWorks (Inventor Preferred as position will be utilizing Inventor)
- 2+ years of machine design experience specifically
- Experience with Autodesk Vault a plus
- Good organization skills
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here