Minneapolis, MN Posted: 2/27/2019
Plymouth, MN | Contract or Direct Hire | $22-31.50/hr
Konik PrimeStaff is partnering with a client in search of a Mechanical Designer to support their engineers with modeling of precision machined parts. This is an excellent long-term opportunity to work on interesting systems for a growing company. The position will be utilizing Siemens NX for modeling, but our client is open to candidates with a strong SolidWorks background that are willing to learn NX.
Mechanical Designer Responsibilities:
- Produce drawings in NX from sketches, existing drawings, and electronic files
- Ensure that the drawings convey the correct information and are error free
- Use company established drawing standards to generate drawings
- Follow ISO procedures related to drawings and drawing revision history
- Maintain drawing and inspection documentation archives
Mechanical Designer Requirements:
- Associates Degree (AA) or equivalent from a college, technical school, or demonstrated work experience
- 1+ year of mechanical drafting experience
- Experience designing precision machined hardware and assemblies
- 3D solid modeling experience. Siemens NX experience, Version 8 and above preferred (SolidWorks acceptable)
- ITAR required US Person
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here