Plymouth, MN Posted: 2/20/2019
We are seeking a Mechanical Designer to work on a variety of projects using Revit and CADWorx to layout and coordinate plans and details.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Revit 3D and CADWorx Plant 3D modeling, layout plans, sections and details to specified CAD standards under the direction of others.
- Identify redlines on drawings created by others and accurately make required changes.
- Attend internal coordination meetings as requested.
- Coordinate plotter maintenance and project archiving as requested.
Required qualifications include:
- 2 year technical college graduate in related field
- Up to 3 years’ experience preparing mechanical arrangement drawings
- Working knowledge of construction methods, plan reading and the preparation of construction documents
- Ability to visualize and imagine projects in three dimensions
- Strong math and geometry skills
- MS Word and Excel working knowledge
Preferred qualifications are:
- Proficient with current versions of AutoCAD and REVIT 3D
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service. #ZR
Already have an account? Log in here