Sparta, WI Posted: 2/8/2019
Konik PrimeStaff is partnering with an industry-leading manufacturing firm that is seeking a Site Manager for a critical facility. In this role you will spend your days managing and motivating people, analyzing and solving complex manufacturing problems, and driving safety initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for an established and experienced manager with strong growth potential and an excellent benefits program that includes medical, dental, life, short term disability, monthly and annual bonuses, paid holidays and vacation, and 401k with a company match.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct, manage, and optimize the overall operations of one or more production facilities
- Set policies and make decisions guiding productivity, quality, and cost efficiency of multiple production operations
- Establish systems to collect metrics, analyze productivity, and set performance targets that will meet revenue and cost objectives
- Lead the development and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Ensure robust safety, security, and environmental procedures and training are in place and that operations are in compliance with all required regulations
- Lead all labor relations activities and direct all levels of support functions including engineering, materials, quality assurance, and human resources to ensure alignment with overall operation requirements
- Create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develop budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- Report directly to the COO and President
Site Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, engineering, manufacturing, or related field; MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment; 5+ years of management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong team building, decision-making, and people management skills
- Must be able to communicate with production employees, other department managers, and senior management
- Experienced in or with a strong understanding of safety/OHSA regulations, quality systems & continuous improvement techniques, environmental compliance, 5S, and customer relations
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here