Cannon Falls, MN Posted: 2/6/2019
Global company with great culuture, benefits, pay and environment addding a seasoned Machine Assembler to their team. You'll be responsible for assembling and testing completed machines and other products for this growing company. You'll have the opportunity to travel to client sites for installation, final assembly, start-up and trouble-shooting of products or machines.
You'll be empowered to:
- Operate all shop machines and tools including band saws, cut-off machines, drill presses and hand tools
- Reads and interpret engineering production prints
- Assemble and build all automated machinery products
- Use TIG & MIG welders
- Modify and adjust equipment while working closely with engineering
- Read electrical schematics and assemble electrical panels and use AC/DC and phase motors
- Set-up and conduct tests of equipment before shipping and on-site
- Perform general maintenance on production tools and equipment
- Diagnose customer problems with previously installed systems via telephone and on-site visits
- Use computer software e.g.: Allen Bradley, Panel View and Programmable Control Skills to program machine
- Troubleshoot machine operations
- Make minor and major changes to Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) codes
- Reconnect internal machine utilities i.e. electrical, air, hydraulic hoses, etc. disassembled for shipping
- Associates Degree in Technology or one year of related work experience
- Experience with building industrial equipment including mechanical and electrical components
- Understanding of PLC's including Allen-Bradley and similar tools
- Strong mechanical and electrical mechanical aptitude
- Abiltity to travel
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here