|Recruiter Name:||Tom Goettl|
|Job Type: >||Contract|
|Salary:||$ 48.00 - $ 70.00|
Patent Engineer (Part-Time)
Advanced engineering company in the Minneapolis metro area is seeking an accomplished Patent Engineer to join their team on a part-time contract basis. You will work with next-generation technologies, polymers, coatings, and nonwoven materials to create scientific documents for patent applications.
You'll get to:
• Degree in science or engineering with preferred expertise in polymers, coatings and nonwovens
• Patent Agent Certification preferred but not required
• Experience in: scientific method, scientific writing, patent prosecution, patent search, patent competitive analysis
• Expertise in Intellectual Property Management or Intellectual Property System/Law
• Engineering experience in a corporate environment preferred
• Strong technical writing skills to describe new inventions clearly and concisely
• Working knowledge of professional patent database software
• Knowledge and understanding of fundamental patent terminology, processes, requirements and systems
• Strong logical analysis skills to be able to compare inventions or product designs
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.