Mechanical Designer, Plumbing
Minneapolis, MN Posted: 1/29/2019
Immediate opening for an experienced Plumbing Designer for one of the top engineering services firms in the Twin Cities. The Plumbing Designer will be responsible for the design and layout of plumbing systems for a wide variety of building projects including healthcare and commercial.
- Design plumbing systems and provide Revit drawings
- Design the plumbing system design, layout, sizing and equipment selection on projects.
- Provide knowledge of Plumbing and Process systems operation and equipment selection, including air handling booster pumps, heaters, and air compressors.
- Assist in the designing of the Plumbing and Process systems operation and equipment.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical or Architectural Design
- 8+ years designing Plumbing systems
- Revit proficiency
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.
Already have an account? Log in here