Minneapolis, MN Posted: 1/24/2019
Konik PrimeStaff is currently working with a well-established and very successful company that develops cutting edge medical devices and components for clients around the world. The organization has an excellent reputation for providing devices and components that meet the highest demands of the medical device industry.
The success of the organization is largely because of its employees. The company values performance and pays competitive wages along with a rich benefit package. Additionally, you will be provided with excellent opportunities for long-term career growth.
The Quality Engineer provides quality assurance support for manufacturing. They are responsible for the definition, implementation and improvement of quality related practices and procedures. They also provide technical guidance and measurement methodologies in addition to assisting in problem solving
Essential Job Functions
- Quality engineering support for manufacturing and project management. Develop inspection requirements; facilitate PFMEAs; resolve discrepant material issues and create and maintain quality document such as control plans and inspection plans
- Analyze data and identify improvement opportunities. Data will be the results of statistics, sampling and process capability studies.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing to implement effective inspection and control plans for new product development.
- Act as the quality interface for a production team in responding to customer complaints using failure analysis, development of corrective and preventative actions and trend analysis.
- Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, create audit finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventative actions.
- Develop programs
- Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that inspection plans comply with the relevant requirements of customer’s product requirements.
- Completes all other work related duties as assigned
- 2-7 years of experience in quality engineering related to machining and or manufacturing
- Knowledge of quality systems, regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Blueprint reading and GD&T expertise
- Operation inspection equipment
- Statistical expertise with DOE and Capability Studies
- Office systems software –word processing, spreadsheets
- Design software- Minitab
- Excellent communication
- Work independently and proactively
- Process management
- Problem analysis/solving
Already have an account? Log in here