Konik PrimeStaff has partnered with an industry leader in process control sensors and inspection systems, focused in the electronics assembly equipment market. This company is currently hiring for a Manufacturing Engineer to support the development of a highly complex sensor product line.
- Analyze manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, yield and throughput. Establish control plans for assigned products.
- The candidate should be able to identify manufacturing process improvement, determine root cause, and implement process change for the improvement. Be vocal and collaborate with engineering department to escalate production defects.
- Conferring with assemblers, development and vendors in determining product specifications and arranging equipment, fixtures, parts, and evaluating products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Define metrics and report results of manufacturing fixture yields and plans for improvement.
- The candidate has the responsibilities including process documentation, quality enforcement, and development of best practices in repeatable and sustaining manufacturing process.
- Develop and optimize work design, manufacturing layout and product flow: recommends and implements process layouts for efficient manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing engineering
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional groups and ownership for products and processes assigned.
- Experience with fixturing, knowledge of optical, electrical and mechanical assembly preferred.
- Experience in statistical applications tools such as Minitab, Excel, or JMP.
- Experience with electromechanical assembly operations.
- Certified Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt or higher preferred.
- Ability to lead and support cross-functional teams and effectively communicate technical information across all channels.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects.
- Hands-on, team oriented individual possessing strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service