Konik PrimeStaff is working with their client to find a strong Customer Service Representative in the Minneapolis metro. In this role you will serve customers by providing product and service information, resolving product and service issues, processing orders, and supporting the shipment of equipment and spare parts.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Assists customers by answering product and/or service questions and supplies information as required.
- Maintains customer records.
- Resolves customer questions related to orders, shipping status.
- Provides information regarding products, pricing, deliveries, shipping, promotional information, and collateral as required.
- Accepts and processes orders for existing customers, may set up new customers as required.
- Analyzes and informs concerned personnel in engineering, production, and sales departments of status and disposition of customer complaints and claims.
- Supports spare part orders, quoting and pricing of spare parts, sales, shipping and invoicing as required.
- Maintains rental and service call records.
- Responds to and distributes incoming website, phone, social media and email messages as required.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Associate degree [A.A.] or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Blue print and parts list skills or previous experience is required.
- Microsoft Word skills and previous use of ERP system is required.
- Strong written/oral skills
- Strong listener and communicator
- Proficient Mathematical Skills
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.