Growing company with an excellent culture and benefits package is seeking a Senior Interior Designer with a corporate design background to manage and lead projects.
- Leads design efforts through all phases of corporate interiors projects including managing and providing day to day project oversight to a team of Interior Designers and Architectural / Interior Technicians
- Programs and plans the use and layout of space and designing with color, material, furniture, fixture, millwork and lighting
- Possesses a strong and comprehensive knowledge of the design process, including FF&E materials, space planning, schematic design, design development, and construction documents
- Develops design direction on assigned projects, leading critiques and presentations
- Advises business owners on interior design factors, to ensure successful new prototypical designs are issued in all active projects
- Meets project deadlines and budgets and coordinates with architectural and design consultants